Shared Care Scotland AGM & Ideas Factory - 2012
Where: Airdrie, The Sir John Wilson Town Hall
When: Thursday 8th November at 10.00am - 2.00pm
There will also be an interactive workshop to generate the best new ideas for improving short breaks and respite care services in your areas and beyond. This will be followed by a short AGM and then a chance to chat with staff and Directors over some lunch.
There are a number of formal documents that relate to this meeting and they can all be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
- AGM Flyer
- Appointment of Proxy 2012
- Draft Minutes of AGM 2011
- Formal Items form for SCS Members 2012
- Ideas Factory and Booking Form
- Nomination Form 2012
- Nominations to the Board of Directors - Notice to Members 2012
- Notice of Meeting 2012