Scottish Government Website (Carers Section)
The carers policy section of the Scottish Government's website. Here you'll find information on current government policy relating to unpaid carers.
for Scotland's Disabled Children (fSDC)
fSDC is a coalition of organisations and individuals set up to secure rights and justice for
disabled children and young people. The coalition is focused on four key issues:
- improving the provision of, and access to, quality
- short breaks; increase and improve provision for periods of transition;
- improve access to better quality, affordable and appropriate childcare
- provision; improve education opportunities and outcomes for disabled
- children and young people through better support and provision.