Shared Care Scotland hosted a debate and AGM in Perth on the 23rd November 2015.
The debate “This house believes that Self-Directed Support is a threat to short break provision” was prepared by workshops on the morning and the speakers then presented the arguments. You can read the notes from the workshops summarising the arguments by clicking the following link. Debate Summary.
The AGM was held and the relevant papers are below.
- AGM 2015 Agenda(note showcase begins at 1.15pm)
- Draft minutes of AGM 9 Nov 2014
- Nominations to the Board of Directors – Notice to Members 2015
- Nomination Form 2015
- Appointment of Proxy 2015
- Formal Items form for SCS Members 2015