Angus Carers Centre, Arbroath
9.45am registration, 10.15am start
Shared Care Scotland Does The Apprentice at our 2016 Annual General Meeting!
This year at our AGM event we will be tasking people to work in teams to come up with creative solutions to some short breaks challenges that will be set by our invited guests – our own versions of Karen Brady, Claude Littner and Lord Sugar! We will be asking teams to use their collective knowledge, experience and imagination to see what ideas they can come up with to meet the challenge, and to pitch their best idea to ‘The Board’ We can’t promise anyone will be hired but there’s no reason why good ideas can’t be taken away and developed further. We will happily help this to happen.
The day will commence with a short Annual General Meeting at 10.25am, to which everyone is welcome. This will be followed by The Apprentice!
Places at previous Shared Care events have gone quickly so please register early to secure a place. Please register below.
- AGM Agenda – agm-2016-agenda
- Minutes of 2015 AGM – minutes-of-agm-24-nov-2015-dw-final
- Formal Items Form – formal-items-form-for-scs-members-2016
- Director Nomination Form – nomination-form-2016
- Nominations to the Board of Directors 2016 – nominations-to-the-board-of-directors-notice-to-members-2016