Please find below an agenda and papers for our 2020 Annual General Meeting.
The AGM will held on Tuesday 8th December 2020 between 10.15am and 11.30pm. The AGM is your opportunity to hear about our work over the last 12 months and our future plans.
- Agenda: SCS AGM 2020 business agenda SCS AGM 2020 business agenda
- Draft Minutes of 2019 AGM: DRAFT Minutes of AGM 11th December 2019
- Formal Items Form for Members: SCS AGM 2020 formal items form for SCS members
- Appointment of Proxy Form: SCS AGM 2020 appointment of proxy form
- Director Nomination Form: SCS AGM 2020 nomination form
- Nominations to Board of Directors: SCS AGM 2020 nominations to the board of directors
- 2019-20 Directors Report and Accounts: Final Accounts 31.03.2020_1396507(1)
The meeting will be held on online using Zoom and participants will be sent joining instructions and a passcode a week before the event.
Following our AGM business, we would like to invite you to join us in conversation to explore how we move forward and ensure that unpaid carers across Scotland have guaranteed access to meaningful, personalised breaks from caring.
A briefing paper on the discussion topic will be sent to participants in advance of the AGM.
The event will finish at 1.00pm.
If you have any questions about the AGM arrangements, please address these to Don Williamson: firstname.lastname@example.org